ThriveOn Consulting (M) Sdn. Bhd. is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we request certain information from you in which you or your organization can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ThriveOn Consulting including the Thrive-Learning online platform may change our policies from time to time by updating this official page based on relevance of the business requirements. Please feel free to check this page from time to time to ensure you fully agree with any changes with the existing policies. This policy is effective from 1st of January 2021.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information, including but limiting to;
- Your official Name
- Your role or position in your company, company name and address
- Your other personal information (as generic information without publishing your personal identity)
- Contact information including E-mail, WhatsApp, WeChat address and mobile phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Valuable feedback and surveys from you
- Other information relevant to Customer Surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION GATHERED
We require this information to understand your needs, enhance the value of our product and services to serve you better and in particular for the following reasons;
- Internal record keeping and references
- We may use the information to improve our product and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new solutions, programs, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, mobile phone, landline, social media contact address or email. We may also use your valuable feedback or information to customise our website and learning platform to better suit your interests and stay ahead with the market trends.
If you have agreed - previously or currently, to ThriveOn Consulting using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing or email us at email@example.com to update the status.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.